We follow a Bible-centered curriculum using A BEKA books from the U.S. and Montessori Materials in our classes for Nursery, K4 (4 yrs. old), K5 (5 yrs. old), and up to Grade 12 in the coming years.
Our formula for producing the next generation of Leaders:
LEADERSHIP= Academic Excellence + Christian Character + Life Skills
I. We develop Academic_Excellence by teaching Language, Phonics & Reading, Spelling & Poetry, Cursive Writing, History & Geography, Science, Health, Safety, Manners, Arithmetic, Bible, and Fine Arts.
II. We develop Christian Character by instilling these 10 Principles of Leadership:
1. Love All - Love one another.
2. Be Humble - God owns Everything.
(1 Peter 5:5, Proverbs 22:4)
3. Listen Well - Listen before you speak.
(Luke 9:35, James 1:19)
4. Give - Share your blessings, and you will be blessed even more.
5. Live with Honesty and Integrity (Truthfulness and Respect) - Honesty is not
something you do, honesty is who you are; Integrity is doing the right and
6. Be Positive - Always Think Positiveâ€”in good or bad times, there is always a bigger
(Romans 8:28, 2 Corinthians 1:3-7)
7. Choose to Forgive - Forgive and Forget
(Ephesians 4:32, Matthew 6:14-15, 18:22)
8. Set Priorities - Prioritize the things which are most important.
(Matthew 6:33, Romans 12:2)